With the development of the country, basketball courts are everywhere in our country. The basketball court can be seen in the streets, parks and communities. However, the choice of basketball court floor should be cautious, not only the wood floor, but also the plastic floor is a good choice. Tengfang has a special PVC plastic floor to bring a new experience to customers. PVC flooring has recently become a sudden rise, why is it so hot?
1. PVC sports flooring is composed of PVC wear-resistant layer, glass fiber reinforced layer and PVC foaming buffer layer.
2, 100% pure PVC wear-resistant layer, treated by anti-aging and fastening technology, wear-resistant and pressure-resistant, the service life can reach 15 years.
3. The glass fiber reinforced layer plays a role in stabilizing the size of the site and prolonging the service life, so that the floor never shrinks and the performance is more stable, so that the athletes can play a better level.
4. Closed PVC foam cushioning material, such as air cushion structure, provides absolute safety, resilience and standard vibration absorption, and the vibration absorption rate reaches 30%-50%.
5. The bottom surface of the PVC foaming buffer layer is treated with “diamond shape”. The reasonable weight can discharge the air inside when the site is spread, forming a vacuum, more adhesion, and more stability during exercise.
6. Comfortableness The friction coefficient of the PVC wear-resistant surface layer and the special process design make the soles close to the ground at all times, non-slip and can transmit strong power as desired.
7, the surface of the site is specially treated, consistent with the brightness of the light, will not absorb light and reflective glare, can better protect the athlete's eyes, not easy to produce fatigue.
8, humanized design combination, distinctive venue color. Anti-skid and vibration-absorbing provide reliable protection for healthy sports and provide excellent service for professional athletes and general fitness people.
The sport cushion protection protects athletes from damage.